Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hair Phases

Tonight I read a post on Crochetville by Coolhockeymom. I don't know her personally but I do know she has had cancer treatments and has loss her hair. This reminded me of the collage Pati did with the changes in her hair styles. This is what she looked like when she was a sophmore in college. December 1999.

This picture was taken about two months before her diagnosis, August 2003. Pati is on the right.

And this is her hair collage. It amazed me that after having such beautiful hair, yes that's her natural color in the first picture, that she was able to deal so well with losing her hair, wearing 1/2 wigs, no hair on the top, just the sides and back, that's why she has the hats on; and then waiting, and waiting for it to finally come back in.

No comments: